Extra page break in SaveAsPDF

Hi!

I have encountered this problem!
I am using Aspose.Cells.dll v.7.6.0 to convert Excel files to PDF.
Is there a solution now?
I am using Aspose.Cells.dll v.7.7.2,the problem still exist.

Can you give me a solution?
Thank you.

Hi Xi,

Thank you for using Aspose products, and welcome to Aspose.Cells support forum.

Please note, we have split the existing thread to generate a new forum thread for you so that you could receive automatic notifications when support members reply to your question. Moreover, the cause of problem is still undetermined and therefore need investigation in order to identify the said scenario as a bug on the part of Aspose.Cells API. For the purpose of analysis, we would request you to please provide the sample spreadsheet along with code snippets (most preferably a sample application) to reproduce the issue on our end. If possible, please also provide the snapshots highlighting the problem.

Looking forward to your kind response.

Hi Babar Raza!

Thanks for your reply!
My code is very simple,as follows:
Workbook mWorkbook = new Workbook(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory + “test.xlsx”);
mWorkbook.Save(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory + “test.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);//here you see report takes two pages instead of one
Please help me to see what the problem is?
Thank You!!

Hi,

Could you try to the following code after adding/updating a few lines if it suits your requirements as a workaround:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook mWorkbook = new Workbook(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory + “test.xlsx”);

PdfSaveOptions pso = new PdfSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Pdf);
pso.OnePagePerSheet = true;

mWorkbook.Save(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory + “test.pdf”, pso);

Thank you.

Hi Amjad Sahi!

Thinks for your reply!
I tried
your code,it can task my pdf to one page.
But it will task the PDF(have three or four pages) to one page.

Now,I use a Microsoft
interface to save as pdf,but it must to install office 2007 and SaveAsPDFandXPS.exe.

Do you have any plan to solve this problem?

Think You!

Hi,

I just provided the workaround to cope with your current situation. Anyways, it is an issue with the product which should render one page (as per Print Preview of MS Excel for the sheet ) rather than two pages. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-42410” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.7.2.3 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42410) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan