Extra "white space" due to sub report visibility settings

Hello,

I developed a new report that consists of eight sub reports. Users have the ability to supress sub reports from showing up within the main report based on parameter choices that are provided to them. Visibility is set to either True or False depending on the users input. (Ex. display cover page - Yes/No, display summary page - Yes/No, etc. etc.). If the user chooses to not show the cover page the remaining seven pages will be included. The problem that I am running into is that extra white space is included when rendering the report that has a page or pages supressed. This issue does not occur when rendering in Microsoft's .pdf format.

What needs to be done in order to not have empty white space not appear when a sub report has been suppressed?

Thank you

Hi S.Kotran,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue specified by you but in order to investigate and resolve the issue, I need the RDL files along with their data source. I need to reproduce the issue specified by you and for that need your cooperation in terms of sharing the RDL files along with the data source. You may please use, freely available AdventureWorks database as a data source for validation.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,