Extra space inserted while converting from WORD to PPT using aspose

Hi Team,
I have purchased Aspose Total & I am using it in my project.
Team, I am using Aspose Latest DLLs to convert from Word doc to PPT presentation. The route that you suggested me do this conversion was to First Convert Word to PDF then convert PDF to PPT as there is no direct way to convert from Word to PPT.

The final generated PPT is quite good but has some issues.
The high priority issue is the extra space that is inserted in the ppt while word does not have any space between the exact same characters.

The code I am using is:-

public string ConvertWordToPPT(string path)
{
string wordReportName = path.Substring(0, path.LastIndexOf("."));
string fnameppt = wordReportName + “.pptx”;
using (Stream stream = File.OpenRead(path))
{
Aspose.Words.Document wordDoc = new Aspose.Words.Document(stream);
wordDoc.UpdateFields();
//RemoveHyperlinks(wordDoc);
using (MemoryStream inStream = new MemoryStream())
{
wordDoc.Save(inStream, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);
using (MemoryStream pdfStream = new MemoryStream(inStream.ToArray()))
{
Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDoc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(pdfStream);
using (MemoryStream pptStream = new MemoryStream())
{
pdfDoc.Save(pptStream, Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat.Pptx);
File.WriteAllBytes(fnameppt, pptStream.ToArray());
}
}
}
}
return fnameppt;

Could you please look into this matter. I am sending you the attachments and the image explaining the problem.
I converted word doc to ppt using the above code but the output is not satisfactory. Please see the PPT in the zip folder; & you will see the unwanted space between the letter ‘S’ and "Japanese Character’.
Thanks,
Jay

IMAGE EXPLAINING THE PROBLEM.png (157.4 KB)

JAPANESE TEXT PROBLEM.zip (856.0 KB)

@jayjain,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to replicate the extra space issue in resultant PPTX file. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFNET-43681 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Team,
Could you please tell me the updates for PDFNET-43681. Please note that I have found out the issue in November 2017 and its 4 months now. I have been waiting a lot due to these issues and my delivery dates are delayed. Request you to please provide a solution asap.

Thanks
Jayesh

@jayjain,

The linked ticket ID PDFNET-43681 is pending for the analysis and not resolved yet. We have logged an ETA request under the same ticket ID PDFNET-43681 in our issue tracking system. Please note, we recommend our clients to post their critical issues in the paid support forum. You can post this ticket ID in the paid support forum. Please refer to this help topic: Aspose - Paid Support Helpdesk

So this means I have to buy the Paid support and just post the ticket number there, right? I have been posting a lot of issues and I cannot repost them completely from the scratch due to short of time. Could you please guide me through this?

I can buy the paid support but the same issues must resolved asap.

@jayjain,

You do not need to post all scenario details in the paid support forum and just post already logged ticket IDs. In order to understand the paid support model, please refer to this helping page: https://helpdesk.aspose.com/kb/index.php

The priority of the ticket will be escalated. Furthermore, you can contact with our sales team by posting in the Aspose.Purchase forum. They could guide you better on this.

Can u plz suggest which paid support should I buy… There are 4 of them???

@jayjain,

Our Sales team can guide you better on this. We have created a thread in the Aspose.Purchase forum and one of our fellow workers will assist you there: https://forum.aspose.com/t/suggest-which-paid-support-should-i-buy/173029

@jayjain,

The Paid Support is recommended for those clients who need support on a priority basis, along with direct access to our Paid Support team and use of our issue tracking system. Please refer to these help topics:

1. Developer/Business Support - Key Benefits & Conditions
  2. Enterprise Support - Key Benefits & Conditions
  3. Paid Development - Key Features & Conditions

Kindly let us know in case of the confusion caused.

Hi Team,
Could you please tell me the updates for PDFNET-43681. Please note that I have found out the issue in November 2017. I have been waiting a lot due to these issues and my delivery dates are delayed. Request you to please provide a solution asap.

Thanks
Jayesh

@jayjain,
The linked ticket ID PDFNET-43681 is not resolved yet and could take time because of the other high priority tickets in the queue. In order to further escalate the priority, we recommend our clients to post their critical issues in the paid support forum. Please refer to this helping link: Aspose support options