Extra whitespace when converting from docx to pdf

Dear sir, madam,
We have noticed that while using Aspose.Words 10.2.0 to convert a document from docx to pdf, that extra whitespaces between lines are added, whereas other products don’t.
I have included an example docx document and three conversions:

1. conversion using Aspose.Words
  2. conversion using a freeware tool
  3. conversion using the “Save as…” functionality in MS Word 2010

With those examples you can see that only in Aspose conversion whitespace is being added between lines, whereas nor the original nor the other conversions do.
Could you look into this issue and provide the necessary fix?
Thank you in advance,
Chris

Hello
Thank you for reporting this problem to us and for the additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

I have some additional formatting issues from converting Docx to PDF. I am curious if this can be looked into additionally.
I’ve included the original document that tests the formatting requirements for our project. As you can see in the Word export compared to the Aspose export, there are a few formatting issues in spacing, positioning and graphics processing. Can these be looked into? We would rather not be forced to use a Word solution if we can avoid it.

Hello
Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the following problems with the attached document:
WORDSNET-5035 - Tab stops are wrapping to next line during converting DOCX to DOC.
WORDSNET-5036 - Position of floating table is incorrect.
WORDSNET-4534 - Export Office Math into pdf.
WORDSNET-3860 - Render OOXML Diagrams and Charts.
WORDSNET-5037 - Position of text inside Autoshape is incorrect during rendering.
WORDSNET-5038 - Size of Textbox is changed during rendering.
Your request has been linked to the appropriate issues. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed and supported.
Also, please follow the link to see the table which provides implementation details about how Aspose.Words saves a document in the PDF format.
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/convert-a-document-to-pdf/
Best regards,

Any ETA on these issues?

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry.
WORDSNET-5035 - Tab stops are wrapping to next line during converting DOCX to DOC.
WORDSNET-5036 - Position of floating table is incorrect.
WORDSNET-5037 - Position of text inside Autoshape is incorrect during rendering.
WORDSNET-5038 - Size of Textbox is changed during rendering.
WORDSNET-4534 - Export Office Math into pdf.
At the moment these issues are pending for analysis. The responsible developer will analyze the issues and we will be able to provide you an estimate.
WORDSNET-3860 - Render OOXML Diagrams and Charts.
Currently this issue is scheduled to be resolved in the end of August. We will keep you informed regarding its status.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5032;WORDSNET-5035) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5037) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5038) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4534) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

(15)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3860) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

(57)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5036) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

(1)