Extract Data from the typed or emailed or faxed PDF documents

Hello,

Can we extract the Data from the PDF when we produced a fillable PDF that were typed or emailed or faxed? Means we scanned typed or email or faxed document and saved as PDF file.

Please let me know if it is possible with Aspose.PDF or you have any alternate solutions.

Thank you,

Hi Jatin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please check following documentation link to extract data from from. Hopefully it will solve the issue. If there is any difference in my understanding and your requirement, then please share some sample document here. So we will look into it and will provide you more information accordingly.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hello,

My Actual question is that, can we extract text from scanned PDF document? I have tried it but it is not work with Aspose.pdf.

Thank you,

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid currently Aspose.PDF can’t extract text from scanned PDF document. However, we have shared a workaround here to convert a non-searchable PDF document to searchable PDF document. Hopefully it will help to extract text from scanned PDF document.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Jatin,

Adding more to Tilal’s comments, a scanned PDF file usually contains images of pages inside it and in order to extract the text from scanned PDF file, you may first consider extracting the images from PDF file using Aspose.Pdf for .NET and then perform OCR on extracted images using Aspose.OCR for .NET. For further information, please visit

In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.