Extract WordML / OOXML of Content Control in Word Document using C# .NET

Hi Support,

I have a word document with few content controls which has some content, I want to get ooxml of each content control.

Currently I am iterating all child nodes of content control and importing into another empty document and saving by using FlatOPC to create ooxml for content control.

I am requesting one method/property by using which I can get ooxml for content control like in word interop’s Range.WordOpenXML property which gives string that represents the XML contained within the range in the Microsoft Office Word Open XML format.

Please let me know if any questions.

Thank you

@GZaha,

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-22409. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated here on the status of the linked ticket. We apologize for any inconvenience.

@GZaha,

Regarding WORDSNET-22409, please note that the MS Word automation exports some StructuredDocumentTag (STD’s or Content Controls) over “WordOpenXML” property with lots of content. So, we need to check your document examples. Please compress a few DOCX Word document examples into ZIP format and attach the .zip file here for our reference. Thanks for your cooperation.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-22409) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.12 update also available on NuGet.