Extracting a table from a pdf file: an error occured

Hello,

I am using the evaluation version of Java Aspose PDF, trying to deal with it before buying it.

I am trying to read a table from the attached “test.pdf” file.

Here is my try (I took it from your examples):
com.aspose.pdf.Document pdfDocument = new com.aspose.pdf.Document(“d:\test.pdf”);
com.aspose.pdf.TableAbsorber absorber = new com.aspose.pdf.TableAbsorber();
absorber.visit(pdfDocument.getPages().get_Item(1));
TextFragment fragment = absorber.getTableList().get_Item(0).getRowList().get_Item(0).getCellList().get_Item(0).getTextFragments().get_Item(1);

An error occured:
- class com.aspose.pdf.internal.ms.System.z93: Internal error occured during work of TableAbsorber

Thank you for you help

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to
notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem
as PDFNEWJAVA-35644 in our issue tracking system. We will
further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the
status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry
for this inconvenience.

Hi,
I am interested to see the answer as I am considering to use Apose.Pdf and facing the same issue.
NVy

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for contacting support.

The team will start investigating earlier reported issue and as soon as we have some further updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.

Now concerning to similar issue occurring with your document, please share the resource file, so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-35644) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,
Can you tell me how to share privately with you one example for PDF file ?
Regards,
NVy

@dynanick

Thanks for writing back.

You can send your document to us, in a private message, along with the API Platform (.NET, Java, etc) information which you are using. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi,

I am from Nokia and I purchased support to Aspose (via our distributor SHI) since, months ago post. I see in response email subject I reiceived “[Free Support Forum]”. I am afraid my account has not been upgraded according the support I bought. Could you give the procedure to upgrade? As Baptiste will be your technical interface is that possible we create him an account connected to our Nokia support contract ?

NVy

@dynanick

Thanks for posting your inquiry.

In case if you have purchased subscription for Paid Support then you should be able to login to Paid Support Forums, with the same email address which you have used in purchase process. In case if you are still unable to access the Paid Support Forums, you may post an inquiry about the confirmation of your subscription in our Purchase Forums, where relevant staff would assist you accordingly.

In case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

@dynanick,

Adding more to Asad’s comments, once you are able to login to Paid Support system, then you can associate other accounts with your account against which you have purchased the support.