Extracting Adobe Acrobat Reader drawing

Hi,
I have PDF file (structured form) that I fill in, and I use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (version 2019.xxxxx) drawing tool to draw a signature in the file.
Using the API, I would have expected to find the drawing as an image in the Resources.Images collection of the page. But the collection is empty. The drawing, however, is saved somewhere (re-opening the PDF in Acrobat shows it).

1. Where can I find the drawing?
  2. In addition, is it possible to get its Rectangle properties (left, right , top, bottom) ?

Thanks,
Aviad

@aviad_deden

Would you kindly share the sample PDF document with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

HEB_test_sig.pdf (542.8 KB)
HEB_Form.pdf (532.5 KB)

In HEB_test_sig.pdf file, on the first page, over the first field there is a drawing a made, using Acrobat Reader’s “Sign Document” tool. (the singing was made in the HEB_Form.pdf and saved as HEB_test_sig.pdf)
I cannot find the drawing it in Resources.Images collection, neither as a Forms.SignatureField.

Thanks,
Aviad

@aviad_deden

We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-47346 in our issue tracking system to investigate the scenario further. We will let you know as soon as we have some updates regarding ticket resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.