Extracting formatted content between two bookmarks and saving it in a new Word document

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Please try inserting the following code before saving sub document:

'Remove page break from the last pagagraph of the document
For Each run As Run In dstDoc.LastSection.Body.LastParagraph.Runs
run.Text = run.Text.Replace(ControlChar.PageBreakChar, " ")
Next
'The sane technique for removing pagebreak from the begining of the document
For Each run As Run In dstDoc.FirstSection.Body.FirstParagraph.Runs
run.Text = run.Text.Replace(ControlChar.PageBreakChar, " ")
Next

Hope this helps.
Best regards.

Hi,
Thank you for your response. I am testing now the code that you just sent. Does it matter where the location of these codes are? I have put them both at the end of the function just before the document Save. But meanwhile, I have the following code which was used in the program for setting the following Options for the Microsoft Word. Are there any equivalents for these for the Aspose Word?

' Set markup properties
With objWord.Options
.InsertedTextMark = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdInsertedTextMark.wdInsertedTextMarkUnderline
.InsertedTextColor = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdColorIndex.wdByAuthor
.DeletedTextMark = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdDeletedTextMark.wdDeletedTextMarkStrikeThrough
.DeletedTextColor = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdColorIndex.wdByAuthor
.RevisedPropertiesMark = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdRevisedPropertiesMark.wdRevisedPropertiesMarkNone
.RevisedPropertiesColor = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdColorIndex.wdAuto
.RevisedLinesMark = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdRevisedLinesMark.wdRevisedLinesMarkOutsideBorder
.RevisedLinesColor = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdColorIndex.wdAuto
End With

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. No, unfortunately there is no way to set these options using Aspose.Words. This is MS Word options and they are not stored in the document.
Best regards.