Extracting hyperlinks from within a text

Hi,

I am working with 97-2003 format ppt files and I'm trying to extract any hyperlinks from TextFrame within a Rectangle. In fact I need to be able to edit and replace the links with alternative links.

I can get access to the Portions of text and can see the element with a hyperlink however I cannot access the hyperlink itself in the way that has been described on the forum i.e. using .HLinkClick for the 2007 format pptx files.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Gursoy Galip

Hi Gursoy Galip,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I like to share that for PPT the hyperlinks are defined on TextFrame level where as in case of PPTX, the links are defined on Portion level. So, it is easy to identify and modify the portion links in case of PPTX.

Please visit this thread link, where the customer faced similar issue for identifying the respective portion in text frame holding a particular link. I have shared the sample project that can be used to find the respective portion of text pointing to any link. You can modify the link associated with any portion your self easily with this. Please also visit this link for your reference.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Many thanks

all working fine now.

Regards

Gursoy