Extracting Image

i extracted an image using the code snippet given… but image extracted comes upside down… how do i rotate the image?

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Extract Image from PDF Document - Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET and Java

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please tell us which version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit you are using and attach the Pdf file here to let us check it.

Thanks,

I’m having the same problem in Java with aspose pdf kit 2.1.0.0. And I only can get 1 image (using the example folder program) from this file: http://www.colegiogge.com.br/Provas/images/Covest2000Geo.pdf

I really want to buy this API, but I need to solve these problems first. Can you help me ?

Thanks !

Hi,

I have reproduced this error and logged this issue as PDFKITJAVA-6281. We will try to fix it ASAP.

Thanks for the attention ! Where I can track this issue ?

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Hi,

Sorry for that you could not track issues from our issue tracking system, but we will inform you in this thread when the issue is resolved. And I hope we could resolve it this week.

Thanks,

Any progress ?

Hi,

We are still working on that issue and have encountered some technical difficulty on it. In our testing, the method works well with most of PDF files but extract a reversed image from the attched one, and what’s worse is that the same issue also take place on our .NET edition.

We could not provide an ETA for this issue at this moment, but will inform you in this thread when it would be resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience & thanks for your reporting.

Regards,