Extracting Shapes and Group Shapes from a Word document

Hi @tilal.ahmad,
1.I have document with group shapes combined with normal shapes.In that case how can I work it down.
2.And also print page number of the images(I am using the page splitter for page number but it split the images into two pages for eg: fig .6)
The input sample isTest.zip (1.7 MB)
please kindly help me.
Thanks & regards ,
priyanga G

@priyanga
priyanga:
1.I have document with group shapes combined with normal shapes.In that case how can I work it down.
You can extract Shapes and Group Shapes nodes separately. We have already shared codes to extract Shapes and Group Shapes. As another workaround already shared with you, you can also render Group Shape nodes as image and extract Shapes nodes.
priyanga:
2.And also print page number of the images(I am using the page splitter for page number but it split the images into two pages for eg: fig .6)
Please note you can check page number of a node using LayoutCollector class as suggested in your other similar post. You can also check whether a node span over more than one page and use results accordingly. Furthermore, we have made some improvement in PageSplitter utility. Please download and use updated utility.
P.S: For clarity, please do not post a new question in existing thread. Always open a separate thread for a new question. We have split your post into two threads.