Extracting signature info from PDF

Hello everyone,

I was trying to extract signature information following the documentation example from PDF and got this error:

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to
an instance of an object.
at Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Forms.SignatureField…ctor(♥♫‼ , Document )

at Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Forms.Field.??¶(♥♫‼ , Document )
at Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Forms.Form.☼.?♦‼.get_Current()
at ConsoleApplication4.Program.Main(String[] args)

This error occurs on the line:
foreach (Field field in pdfDocument.Form ) {…}

I’m using 11.0.0.0 version of Aspose PDF also attaching PDF example document where nullpointer exception occurs.

Hi Ovidijus,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.1.0 and managed to observe the reported exception. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-40074 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hello again,

Any updates related to this topic?

Hi Ovidijus,

Thanks for your patience.

As we recently have notice this problem, so its still pending for review. The team will start investigating it as per their schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates, we will let you know.

Hello,

It’s been over a month from your last update. I was wondering if there was any progress towards this topic?

Hi Ovidijus,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your above reported issue is still pending for investigation as product team is busy in resolving other issues in the queue, reported earlier. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-40074) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.8.