Wrong encoding of text in extracted HTML body (Java)

Hello,
I am testing the product Aspose.Email java, in some .msg, when I call getBodyHtml() the accented characters (as é è à …) are replaced by ??, know if there is a way to solve this problem?
thanks in advance

@hslaoui,

Can you please share source files along with sample project to reproduce issue on our end. Also please share environment details and version of Aspose.Email you are using on your end.

Hello Adnan,

First, thank you for your answer.

In the attached file you will find the test java code and an example file.

You will notice, for example, that the word “désolé” is converted into “d??sol??”

AsposeEmail.zip (44.7 KB)

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the version Aspose.Email java used is 19.2

@hslaoui

Thank you for sharing the information. An issue with ID EMAILJAVA-34513 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

thank you very much for your reactivity, it encourages me to take the solution Aspose!

@hslaoui,

You are always welcome.

Hello

Here is another case where the subject is not well returnedtest14.zip (19.0 KB)

@hslaoui,

Thank you for sharing this sample file with us. We will share good news with you as soon as possible.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILJAVA-34513) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by muhammadahmad