Facing issue while adding empty slide in presentation

Hi,

I want to add a empty slide in a presentation with dynamic text placeholder in it which is present inside the layout. I did it using following code but error here is text placeholder which was added to slide inherited from the layout is incorrect. Layout contains dynamic text placeholder but slide is having static text placeholder.
Please check out the actual result and expected result in a zip.

Code used :
for(int i = 0; i < theme.getLayoutSlides().size(); i++) {
System.out.println(theme.getLayoutSlides().get_Item(i).getName());
if(theme.getLayoutSlides().get_Item(i).getName().equals(slide1.getSlides().get_Item(0).getLayoutSlide().getName())) {
theme.getSlides().addEmptySlide(theme.getLayoutSlides().get_Item(i));
}
}

Zip file contains actual result and expected :
Result.zip (47.3 KB)

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong or aspose slide java library have some issue with it?

Thanks.

@saquibs

Please check the below image for actual and expected presentation files. I am unable to understand the requirement of static v/s dynamic placeholder in an empty layout slide. It would be good, if you may please share more details of your requirements along with snapshots.

If you click on placeholder then you will get clear idea. Can you please go on edit mode and try to click on placeholder.

Thanks.

@saquibs

If I am right, when you click inside Placeholder for target presentation then placeholder should get empty. In that case, you need to add anchor text for text frame rather actual text. Please visit this documentation link for your convenience.

Thanks for the reply.

Just want to clarify the results I am not adding any kind of text inside the placeholder.
I am just adding adding a empty slide with specified theme.
theme.getSlides().addEmptySlide(theme.getLayoutSlides().get_Item(i));

It should able to generate the slide with placeholder with anchor text. But in actual it is generating a slide with placeholder and text applied by default.

Am I doing some mistake or it’s a issue from aspose slide java end?

@saquibs

The anchor text is some that must be working on your end. I suggest you to please provide a working sample example (not partial piece of code) along with your source presentation and generated output. I will investigate that further on my end to help you out.