We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Facing issues for conversion from pcl into pdf using Aspose.pdf dll in C#.net

We are trying to create pdf file from pcl and we are facing the below issues for C# -

1. When we are appending logo (pcl file) with final pcl and trying to convert it to PDF it is showing “Attempted to divide by zero.” error.

2. We are trying to append bar code at pcl file and converting it to pdf we are getting “No memory data for image.” Exception.

3. We are trying to append Text data and if text starts with space like “ Text” and converting to pdf then we are getting “{"Exception cought: "}”.

Please provide me the solution for above mentioned?

Hi Tapas,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample input files, so will test the scenarios at our end and will provide you information acoordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Thanks for your response. Please find the attached pcl file and we are trying to convert it to pdf file.

Thanks

Tapas

Hi Tapas,

Thanks for sharing sample source file. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.1.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-40066 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Is there any update regarding the issues?

Thanks & Regards
Tapas Barma

Hi Tapas,

Thanks for your patience.

As we recently have been able to notice this issue, so its still pending for review and is not yet resolved. The product team will start investigating the reasons of this problem as per their development schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates, we will let you know.