Factur-x support

I would like to inquire whether your library offers factur-x support.

@Stanislaw_Pluszkiewicz

Thanks for your inquiry.

Would you please share some links and details of mentioned PDF standards. Do you want to convert PDF documents into factur-x compliant documents or generate similar documents from scratch? We will check for them at our side and share our feedback with you.

Also known as ZUGFeRD, it’s based on an ISO 19005-3 - an extension to ISO 32000-1. As per these standards, the XML data stream is embedded in the document catalog.
I am looking for 3 features in the ASPOSE PDF library:

• extraction of embedded files from the PDF;
  • insertion of embedded files into the PDF;
  • generation of the PDF invoice based on an XML stream.

I would like to know if the ASPOSE PDF library is cross-platform. (The platforms I am interested in are Linux and Windows x86)

@Stanislaw_Pluszkiewicz

Thanks for sharing requested details.

A feature request under the ticket ID PDFNET-38578 has already been logged in our issue tracking system for the sake of implementation of this feature. We have associated your post with the logged ticket and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding availability of the feature, we will share with you. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@Stanislaw_Pluszkiewicz

We would like to share with you that required support has been added to the API. Please use the below code snippet with Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.1 in order to achieve your requirements:

Document doc = new Document();
doc.Pages.Add();
fileName = "Document.xml";
FileSpecification fs = new FileSpecification(fileName);
doc.EmbeddedFiles.Add(fs);
fs.Description = "Zugferd";
fs.MIMEType = "text/xml";
fs.SetValue("AFRelationship", "Alternative");
doc.Save("38578.pdf");