Fail to convert mathematical formulas from docx to doc

When I convert mathematical formulas from doc to docx,It works. But I failed to convert mathematical formulas from docx to doc, the formulas is uncorrected.

{ Document doc = new Document(fs);

DocumentBuilder db = new DocumentBuilder(doc);

db.Writeln(“test!!!”);

string file = textBox2.Text;

SaveFormat sf = file.EndsWith(".doc") ? SaveFormat.Doc : SaveFormat.Docx;

doc.Save(file, sf);

Process.Start(file);}

Hi Ze fang,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8409 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

waiting for your notification !!

Hi Ze fang,

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

I notice this issue as 8409 has solved. Can I konw it?

Hi Ze fang,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that this issue has been resolved. Initially, this issue was planned for July 2013 release. However, this issue has now been fixed so most probably its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Words (v13.6). I have asked for this from our development team. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

Hi Ze fang,

Thanks for your patience.

I have received response from our development team and like to share with you that the fix of your issue will be included in Aspose.Words v13.7.0 - July 2013 release. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as July 2013 release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8409) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.