Failed to load XLSX file with Aspose Cells 19.6 .NET

Hi,

I’m trying to do some tests with Aspose Cells, but have a problem with a XLSX file.

My samples code:

string inputFile = "sample.xlsx";
string outputFile = "output.xlsx";
try
{
    var options = new Aspose.Cells.LoadOptions(LoadFormat.Xlsx);
    var doc = new Workbook(inputFile, options);
    doc.Save(outputFile, SaveFormat.Xlsx);
}
catch(Exception e)
{
string errorMsg = e.Message;
}

When trying to load the sample file as XLSX format, I got an exception: “Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”

I’m using Aspose Cells NET 19.6 and here is my samle: sample.zip (219.7 KB)

Please check and give me feedback about this problem.

Thank you

@dunghnguyen,

Thanks for template file and sample code segment.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by loading your template file via Aspose.Cells APIs. I found an exception “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” when loading the XLSX file:
e.g
Sample code:

var doc = new Workbook(inputFile);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-46803” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@dunghnguyen,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-46803”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@dunghnguyen,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.6.4 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells19.6.4 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.6.4 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.9 MB)

Hi Amjad,

can I also get 19.6.4 version?

Thx,
Oliver

@dr_oli,

Please post a new thread and ask for latest fix/version, we will share it in your thread.

@Amjad_Sahi,

I’ve tested the new fix with my sample and found that the issue is resolved. You can close this ticket now.

Thank you for your quickly reply and hot fix.

@dunghnguyen,
Good to know that your issue is sorted out by latest version/fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46803) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.7. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi