Failing to create Tablix

Hello,

I am trying to create a tablix through aspose cells SSRS but getting an error on publish:

Details: The element ‘TablixColumns’ in namespace ‘Report Definition Language (RDL) 2010’ has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: ‘TablixColumn’ in namespace ‘Report Definition Language (RDL) 2010’ as well as any element in namespace ‘##other’.

I am following the instructions steps by step but it is not working.

I have attached the file generated by Aspose and the same file generated by SSRS with a functioning tablix.

Could you let me know what I should change in Aspose for it to function?

I am just trying to have a simple table:

10.07.jpg (8.8 KB)

thanks,

Charles
Flash.zip (18.7 KB)

@Charlie.R,

Thanks for the RDL files and screenshot.

Which steps you are following? Moreover provide rendered Excel file (SSRS renderer), we will log appropriate ticket(s) for your issue into our database.

I am following this oage step by step: Creating Matrix Report|Documentation

I would provide the rendering but I cannot publish, i get the above error when I try to

Thanks

@Charlie.R

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please spare us some time, we will look into it and help you asap.

@Charlie.R,

Thanks for providing us further details.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSRS-533” for your issue. We will evaluate and look into it to figure it out soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

just to let you know that based on another user that had the same issue The definition of this report is not valid or supported

I tried to follow your suggestion of adding a ##header flag but it does not change the error.

it does seem to be linked to the row group as if I use the normal code (without group) the error changes:

invalid TablixCornerCell. The CellContents for this TablixCornerCell is required if not covered by a span from another TablixCornerCell.

I really cannot fathom what else I could try since it really seems to be a matter of having 2 groups, 1 sum and setting the attributes to englobe all 4 cells.

thanks,

@Charlie.R,

Thanks for sharing your findings.

We have recorded it against your issue “CELLSRS-533” into our database. Please spare us some time, hopefully we will figure it out soon.

Once we have new any new information to be shared, we will let you know.

@Amjad_Sahi would you have an update on why Aspose is not supporting the creation of Tablix tables?

thanks,

@Charlie.R,

We are pleased to inform you that we will try to release the fix before the end of this week that will address your issue “CELLSRS-533”.

@Amjad_Sahi thanks

@Charlie.R,

Please download our latest version/fix (Aspose.Cells for RS v18.2.5) here and try it.

Let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSRS-533) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi