Failing to create Tablix


#1

Hello,

I am trying to create a tablix through aspose cells SSRS but getting an error on publish:

Details: The element ‘TablixColumns’ in namespace ‘http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/reporting/2010/01/reportdefinition’ has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: ‘TablixColumn’ in namespace ‘http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/reporting/2010/01/reportdefinition’ as well as any element in namespace ‘##other’.

I am following the instructions steps by step but it is not working.

I have attached the file generated by Aspose and the same file generated by SSRS with a functioning tablix.

Could you let me know what I should change in Aspose for it to function?

I am just trying to have a simple table:

10.07.jpg (8.8 KB)

thanks,

Charles
Flash.zip (18.7 KB)


#2

@Charlie.R,

Thanks for the RDL files and screenshot.

Which steps you are following? Moreover provide rendered Excel file (SSRS renderer), we will log appropriate ticket(s) for your issue into our database.


#3

I am following this oage step by step: https://docs.aspose.com/display/cellsreportingservices/Creating+Matrix+Report

I would provide the rendering but I cannot publish, i get the above error when I try to

Thanks


#4

@Charlie.R

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please spare us some time, we will look into it and help you asap.


#5

@Charlie.R,

Thanks for providing us further details.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSRS-533” for your issue. We will evaluate and look into it to figure it out soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.


#6

just to let you know that based on another user that had the same issue The definition of this report is not valid or supported

I tried to follow your suggestion of adding a ##header flag but it does not change the error.

it does seem to be linked to the row group as if I use the normal code (without group) the error changes:

invalid TablixCornerCell. The CellContents for this TablixCornerCell is required if not covered by a span from another TablixCornerCell.

I really cannot fathom what else I could try since it really seems to be a matter of having 2 groups, 1 sum and setting the attributes to englobe all 4 cells.

thanks,


#7

@Charlie.R,

Thanks for sharing your findings.

We have recorded it against your issue “CELLSRS-533” into our database. Please spare us some time, hopefully we will figure it out soon.

Once we have new any new information to be shared, we will let you know.