Failure on Loading Presentation File

report_-26_.zip (38.0 KB)

2021-03-23 16:39:57,822;[DEBUG];[FMW ];[IP:127.0.0.1] [USER: v577533;15:42:03];…ERROR!
class com.aspose.slides.PptxReadException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: Parameter name: index —> class com.aspose.slides.exceptions.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: Parameter name: index
com.aspose.slides.Collections.Generic.List.get_Item(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.RowCollection.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Cell.if(Unknown Source)

@gmaglie,
Thank you for the issue description. I reproduced the problem and received the same results. I have logged the issue in our tracking system with ID SLIDESJAVA-38487 to investigate further. You will be notified when it is fixed.

Hi, any news about this issue ?
I see
SLIDESJAVA-38487 ---- Status : Blocked
What means ?

@gmaglie,
Don’t worry, the issue has been blocked by an appropriate issue in Aspose.Slides for .NET. Your issue will be resolved once it is fixed there.

Hi, any news ? I need to solve the problem of these slide quickly.

@gmaglie,
I requested some estimated time to fix the issue from our development team. I will let you know as soon as I know.

@gmaglie,
A fix for this issue will be released in Aspose.Slides 21.5.

Hi, means in May ? It’s possibile to have the patched release before the ufficial release ?

@gmaglie,
Our development team found an opportunity to include the fix to Aspose.Slides 21.4.

Thank’s a lot!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-38487) have been fixed in this update.

I confirm !
Thank you.