Failure to start Aspose.Word Java Maven Project Wizard

Hi everyone,

I need your help. I cannot start my first Aspose.Word Java project.
1.png (79.3 KB)
2.png (87.2 KB)
3.png (47.7 KB)

Thanks.
Queena

@Queena_Zhao

Thanks for your inquiry.

We suggest you please install Aspose.Words for Java from Maven repository and get the code examples of Aspose.Words for Java from GitHub repository.

Thanks for your response.
But it still was unsuccessful after following install Aspose.Words for Java from Maven repository. Please check my attached screenshots. I am not sure whether there is some wrong with my settings or not. Please give me your advice.
01.png (9.7 KB)
02.png (4.5 KB)
03.png (48.2 KB)
04.png (88.4 KB)
05.png (49.9 KB)

Thanks.

@Queena_Zhao

Thanks for your inquiry. Please remove the plugin of Aspose.Words for IntelliJ IDEA - Maven and then restart the IntelliJ IDEA. You need to create simple Maven project and use the steps mention here to install Aspose.Words for Java. We have attached a sample Maven project with this post for your kind reference. Hope this helps you. AWMaven.zip (11.9 KB)

Thanks a lot. It works. Now I can successfully create a Aspose project.
And wondering why it cannot work by using plugin way. I think it is more convenient to operate in the following tests.

@Queena_Zhao

Thanks for your inquiry. It is nice to hear from you that your problem has been solved. We are not maintaining the Plugins. So, we suggest you please do not use them. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

Ok,I get it. I truly appreciate all the support you gave.
Have a nice day.