Fatal Error when Rendering to PPTX

We are trying to render a simple slide deck from SSRS using Aspose.Slides extension

The screenshot of the error and the actual RDL are attached

We are on DLL Version # 4.4.0.0

FYI :: Updating to 4.5.0.0 DLL does not solve the problem

Hi Devin,

I have worked with the RDL file shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESREP-33217 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

What is the status of this? We discovered that the problem appears to occur when there is a sizing issue. Aspose is apparently not handling things well when it has to adjust. It appears that instead of giving a friendly error, it just blows up. We have adjusted the design of the report so that it would not cause the error, however, what is your take on this?? We have not heard anything... Please get back to me ASAP as I am getting pressured for some kind of answer.

Hi Devin,

I am sorry for your inconvenience. I like to share that the issue shared has been created during previous week and it has been scheduled for investigation during week 42 of 2012. I have shared the comments shared with our development team and will be able to share the response with you as soon as they will complete their investigation. I will really appreciate your patience till the requested time so that our development team may complete their investigation and share response.

Many Thanks,

Hi Devin,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the shared issue has been resolved in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.6.0. We will share the fix with you as soon as the product release will be ready and made available online. Hopefully, by month end we can expect product release for Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services.

Many Thanks,

Can you please share a little more information regarding the problem so I can understand how that relates to what we did to get around the issue?

Hi Devin,

I have requested our development team for the cause of the issue and they have shared their feedback information. Actually, We have workflow in which Reporting Services provides RPL that describes page layout. Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services process RPL and renders to PowerPoint presentations. In some cases Reporting Services service provides RPL for empty pages that have small issue in internal structure. We can’t determine conditions that cause such behavior because it is related to internal implementation of Reporting Services. The only thing we can confirm that it is related to page size and sizes of elements on it.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESREP-33217) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.