FAX format to pdf converison

Hi Team,

Is this possible to convert the following format.
1.fax pages To pdf ,
2.eps To pdf,
3.bib To pdf.
please help me to convert those formats to pdf.

Thanks in advance,
pria

@akshayapria,

We have looked into your requirements. Aspose does not support conversion of above mentioned formats to PDF. However we have logged the feature requests into our system for further investigation by our Product team. We will update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard. Following are the details of the logged features:

1. EPS to PDF - WORDSNET-13456
  2. FAX pages To PDF - PDFNET-43803
  3. BIB to PDF - PDFNET-43802

Hi @ikram.haq,

Thanks for the feedback.

I am waiting for your reply .please help me to support those file format to pdf conversion

Thanks & regards,
pria

@akshayapria,

Thank you. We will update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

Hi Team,

Any update on this ?

Thanks & regards,
priyanga

@priyanga,

Regarding WORDSNET-13456, this is a new feature and requires a lot of effort to implement and time. Development on this issue is currently on hold. Meanwhile you may try some open source libraries to convert the EPS format to other formats supported by Aspose.Words. One of the options can be to use https://magick.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Convert%20image

PDFNET-43803 and PDFNET-43802: Implementation of these features will take time. Currently our product team is investigating these issues.

Hi @ikram.haq,

Thanks for your feedback

Could you please,provide the options in java

Thanks & Regards,
Priyanga G

@priyanga,

You may use any Java open source libraries to convert the EPS format to other formats supported by Aspose.Words. It is upon you and we do not know what can suits you best. Furthermore we have logged a separate issue for Java in our issue tracking system with ID WORDSNET-16346 for further investigation by our Product team.

Hi @ikram.haq,

Thanks for your feedback. i am waiting for your solution.

Thanks & regards,
priyanga G

@priyanga,

Thank you. You will be updated accordingly.

Hi @ikram.haq,

Is this any update on this. Please let me know.

Thanks & regards,
Priyanga G

@priyanga,

Our product team has investigated the issue. It was found that implementation of this feature require a lot of efforts. We can not shared any reliable ETA for this as product team is working on many other important issues and those issues are needed to be addressed. In the mean while you may try this work around or you may go for paid support option.

Hi @ikram.haq,

Thanks for your support.

Thanks & regards,
Priyanga G

@priyanga,

You are welcome.

A post was split to a new topic: Insert EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) Graphics or Bitmap Image File in Word Document using C# .NET - Aspose.Words