Feature list?

Hi,
I’m searching for an actual feature list. All I’ve found is this in the FAQs:
Can you provide details about what features of every document format are supported by Aspose.Words?
As part of our effort to make import and export of different file formats using Aspose.Words as best as possible, we maintain a spreadsheet that documents details of various conversions capabilities. The spreadsheet can be found at https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
The problem here is, that there is no spreadsheet. Can you please provide a list with all features?

Hi
Thanks for your request. You can find this information here:
Aspose Documentation

Aspose.Total for .NET
Class Libraries & REST APIs for the developers to manipulate & process Files from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, PDF, CAD & several other categories in Web, Desktop or Mobile apps. Develop & deploy on Windows, Linux, MacOS &…
However, currently only list of supported features in ODT format is available. The same lists for all other formats will be available later.
Are you interested in some concrete document features? If so, please provide me more information about your requirements.
Best regards.

Hi,
thanks, but we need a feature list for DOC. Can you please tell me a release date for this list?
At the moment I have no list with features we need for DOC but tomorrow I will have a DOCX document with all the features in it that we need. I will upload this document when finished.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately, I cannot give you an exact date when this list will be available for DOC.
Most of DOC format feature are supported by Aspose.Words. once you attach file with your requirements, I will provide you more information regarding each particular feature.
Best regards.

Hi,
sorry it took a little bit longer than expected but here is the DOCX document.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I tried converting your document to various formats using Aspose.Words and find few issues upon converting. I linked your request to the appropriate issues. You will be notified as soon as the problems are resolved.
Here is problems I found during testing:
Image size is changed after open/save DOCX document.
Table is changed after converting DOCX document to DOC.
Image on 10th page disappears after converting DOCX to DOC.
Extra tabs are added on the last page after open/save document using AW.
Also, I noticed that you generated this document using some third party tool. Is this right? After open save your document in MS Word, Aspose.Words process the document fine.
Best regards.

We are generating the document via XSLT. The source for the document is an XML document and some pictures/icons.
Saving the document in MS Word is not possible. We are generating all documents in a Winodws service. The Service is not able to use MS Word.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I supposed something like this. You can try using Aspose.Words in your service to build documents from scratch using your XML data.
Best regards.

Hi,
you said: " You will be notified as soon as the problems are resolved."
Can you please tell me how long this will take (approximately)?

Hi
Thanks for your request. Currently, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 4-5 weeks). We might just fix the problems by then or provide you more information
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11683) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11685) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3020) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3018) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.