Features Clarification - PLEASE?

We have a site with XML documents which must be exported to rtf and pdf. I have searched the forums and I would like some features clarified.

1. Title Page - We must be able to generate a title page for our documents and this appears to be straight forward. True?

2. Table of Contents - It appears that for Word I can insert a TOC and format it but it will not be updated until the User opens the document in Word, selects the TOC and presses F9. Is that correct?

I cannot generate a TOC at all for PDF. Is that correct?

3. Footnotes and Endnotes - It appears that Word will support footnotes but PDF will only support endnotes. Does the Word generation also support endnotes?

Can I convert Word footnotes to PDF endnotes when I generate the pdf from the word document?

4. Headers and Footers - Can I generate headers and footers for some part of a document and not for another part, e.g. no header or footer on the title and toc pages but headers and footers on the rest of the dcument?

Can footers include page numbers?

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay.

1. Title Page - We must be able to generate a title page for our documents and this appears to be straight forward. True?

Yes, sure.

2. Table of Contents - It appears that for Word I can insert a TOC and format it but it will not be updated until the User opens the document in Word, selects the TOC and presses F9. Is that correct?

Yes.

I cannot generate a TOC at all for PDF. Is that correct?

TOC will convert to PDF, but it will lose some formatting, mainly because Aspose.Pdf does not support custom tab positions and tab leaders. It will be clickable TOC with hyperlinks.

3. Footnotes and Endnotes - It appears that Word will support footnotes but PDF will only support endnotes. Does the Word generation also support endnotes?

Can I convert Word footnotes to PDF endnotes when I generate the pdf from the word document?

Footnotes and endnotes are currently skipped when saving as PDF. It will be fixed next week.

4. Headers and Footers - Can I generate headers and footers for some part of a document and not for another part, e.g. no header or footer on the title and toc pages but headers and footers on the rest of the dcument?

You can specify different headers and footers per section and inside section for first, even and odd pages.

Can footers include page numbers?

You can insert page number field into a header or footer, but the actual page numbers will be calculated in MS Word obviously.