Field IncludePicture after saving document

Hi,

at the moment i am testing field ‘IncludePicture’ in word documents.

I have a document that contains the field INCLUDEPICTURE. Size of shown picture has been reduced to fit into page! Calling vba function fields.update per macro does not change the modified size of the included picture.
After saving document per Aspose behaviour has been changed. Calling fields.update per macro again will reset size of included picture to its original size. I except that modified size of picture will not change.

See attachements:
Test.JPG - Test picture
ImageLink.docx - Original document with field “IncludePicture” before saving (updating of fields within word will not resize picture)
ImageLink SavedByAspose.doc - After saving document(updating of fields within word will resize picture)
Thanks a lot
Best regards
Matthias

Hi
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
By the way, the problem does not occur if save the output as DOCX.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5473) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.12 update.