We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

File Attachment

I was trying to add file attachment in a table using com.aspose.pdf.Table. I tried using FileAnnotation but that adds the file in a random location in the PDF document.

I need some thing like this using lastest aspose version and create com.aspose.pdf.Document.

-------------------------------------------------
FileName1 | AttachmentIcon2
FileName2 | AttachmentIcon2

I am able to do this using older version of aspose adding Attachment to segment using aspose.pdf.Attachment but with latest aspose I am not sure how to add.

Please help.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can achieve the requirements in two steps crate PDF with the table and later search the text and get its rectangle for adding FileAttachmentAnnotation.

Furthermore, in reference adding attachments to segment in older version, we will appreciate if if you please share the sample code here, so we will look into it and will suggest accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi there,

In addition to above reply, Please note currently Aspose.Pdf supports to add FileAttachment Annotation into page with rectangle parameter only. So we have logged an enhancement ticket PDFJAVA-35976 to add FileAttachment annotation in table cell. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Thank you. Really appreciate your response.