We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

File Attachments

Hi, I have PDF and PDFKit. (office 2003 style). I have users who save documents, in byte arrays, into a database and I would like to take the data (MemoryStream via c#) and put it in the PDF. Not as an attachment, but as a segment. The uploaded files (byte arrays) can pretty much be anything (pdf, txt, xls, jpg, etc).

I have tried Attachment & DocumentAttachment but they only seem to embed the file and provide a button for the user to click on (also the MemoryStream is not interpreted well, the files come out messed up when the link is clicked).

I would actually like the file to display as a new segment.

Is this possible with Aspose?

Hello Matt,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

As per your requirement, I think you can read individual Stream object and convert each file (XLS, JPG, TXT, TXT, etc) into PDF format. Once all the files are converted into PDF format, you can use Aspose.Pdf for .NET to concatenate/merge all the PDF documents to generate a single resultant PDF document.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to convert following file formats into PDF format.

For PDF documents already stored in database, you can read the PDF document and merge/concatenate it into resultant PDF. Please visit the following link for information on

In order to convert MS word document into PDF format, please try using Aspose.Words for .NET. For more information, please visit How-to: Convert a Document to PDF

In order to convert Excel worksheet into PDF format, please try using Aspose.Cells for .NET. For more information, please visit Converting to PDF Files

In case you need to convert PowerPoint presentation to PDF format, please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET. For more information, please visit Converting to PDF File

In case I have not properly understood your requirement or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.