Aspose.Words Java 19.2 Evaluation Version (on OSX)
- Use Aspose to create document and write to file.
- Use file system to rename the newly created document
- Use the same code to create the document again as in step (1)
- Read both files from disk into different Document objects and compare them using Document.compare
- There are two revisions (an insertion and a deletion) in the comparison. It appears that the text “Shape X.X.X.X” (where X are various integer values) is being deleted and inserted suggesting it is different in the two documents although the feature names are obfuscated in the debugger so I can’t tell for sure.
Are these differences cause by the evaluation watermarks?