File Hyperlinks path contains Chinese problem

Hi, there is a problem when use file hyperlinks,the file hyperlink path contains Chinese, the code :

int intIndex1 = sheet.Hyperlinks.Add(1, 1, 1, 1,“110112928_Abstract_新建文本文档.zip”);
Hyperlink link1 = sheet.Hyperlinks[intIndex1];
link1.TextToDisplay = “110112928_Abstract_新建文本文档.zip”;

in the output excel, hyperlink address lost some. the hyperlink path is “…\110112928_Abstract_新建文本”

How can I reslove this problem,I need some help.

Aspose.Cells Version is 4.4.05

@guoyin,

Thanks for the sample code and details.

Well, since you are using some older version of the product, so it might be an issue with older version that you are using.
I am afraid, we neither can evaluate nor fix any issue found in older versions, the fixes are based on latest APIs set only. We recommend you to kindly upgrade to and use latest APIs set (e.g Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.10.x). I have tested using your sample code with v17.10.4 (latest fix/version) and it works fine and I don’t find any issue.

You may get the latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.10.4 here:

For your information, we did reorganize the APIs structure and moved certain APIs to their corresponding namespaces since the release of v5.0.0. Over the years, we included many enhancements (regarding existing features) with other fixes and supported some new features. We have made the product more robust and feature rich APIs set now. You got to update your existing code (in accordance with latest APIs set) as we made some changes with existing APIs as well.

We recommend you to kindly see and browse Aspose.Cells for .NET Docs for your reference:

Also see the API Reference pages for your further reference: