File reading error MPP ArgumentOutOfRangeException (C# .NET)

I’m trying to read a mpp file and got this exception.

ProjectFileInfo fileInfo = Project.GetProjectFileInfo(@“C:\Teste.mpp”);

File.zip (1.0 MB)

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

I have no ideia what is wrong in this file, because I can read others without any problem.

@deliotomaz,

I have worked with the sample file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID TASKSNET-3068 has been created in our issue tracking system to provide requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

@mudassir.fayyaz Hello!
Unfortunately the file you attached is broken and cannot be opened even by MS Project.

@deliotomaz,

Can you please share the sample file with us as previously shared file is corrupt and cannot even be opened in MS Project.

@mudassir.fayyaz @alexanderefremov1
Sorry guys, I am sending the file again. Thank you in advanced.SampleProjectFile.zip (2.1 MB)

@deliotomaz,

Thank you for sharing the information. We will get back to you with feedback as soon as possible.

Hello! Could you check it on the latest Aspose.Tasks 19.3 for .NET? We cannot reproduce the issue and it seems that all is fine with the file reading.