File size increases very much after adding watermark text

Hi,

After adding a watermark (text) to each page of a PDF Document, the size of the document increases very much. Certain documents have grown 4 times in size. Is there any other strategy of adding the watermark text, but without changing the size of the documents that much?

This is the code, we are using:
//add textstamp to each page
for (int i = 1; i <= info.NumberOfPages; i++)
{
double angle = CalculatePageAngle(info, i);
foreach (TextStamp stamp in stamps)
{
stamp.RotateAngle = angle;
pdfDocument.Pages[i].AddStamp(stamp);
}
}

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Arnold

Hi Arnold,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

First of all, let me inform you that Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET have been merged into a single product and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET has been discontinued as a separate product. All the features of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET are available under Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.x. You can check the following documentation links to upgrade your code from Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET to the new merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

Please download and try the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.7 and check if it works fine for you. In case you still face any issue, please share your template and resultant PDF file with us to help us identify the issue.

Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Thank You & Best Regards,