File Types I Would Like To Convert To PDF

Dear Aspose,

I currently work for an Insurance company in South Africa that requires high speed and efficient PDF conversion services. I have looked at your products and I’m quiet interested to use the pdf for java product to build our service around it. The only challenge I have is I’m not sure if it will cover most of my requirements. Could you advice the relevant product to purchase based on the specification below?

Requirements:
- Ability to convert the following formats to PDF
TIFF
GIF
JPEG
RTF
DOC
XLS
PPT
DOCX
XLSX
PPTX
PDF
HTML
TXT
EML
ODT

Can you tell me which products I would need to convert the above formats to PDF.

Many thanks

This message was posted using Email2Forum by JohnOwens.

Hello Dphaswana,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I am representative from Aspose.Pdf team. A component which offers the capability to generate PDF documents from scratch. It offers the facility to generate PDF documents via its API, while converting text file into PDF format, while converting Image file into PDF, transforming an XML/XSLT file into PDF format and also you can convert HTML file into PDF format.

In case you need to convert an HTML file into PDF format, then please read the contents of HTML file using code specified over Converting text file to PDF and simply call the method setIsHtmlTagSupported of Text class with True as an argument.

i.e. text1.setIsHtmlTagSupported(True);

For more information on converting other file formats, please visit

However for other file formats, i.e. DOC, DOCX, RTF, ODT you need to try using Aspose.Words for Java. How-to: Convert a Document to PDF

In order to convert XLS and XLSX, ODT files into PDF format, you need to use Aspose.Cells for Java. Converting to PDF Files

In order to convert PPT, PPTX and ODT files into PDF format, please try using Aspose.Slides for Java. For PPT conversion please check Converting to PDF File and for PPTX conversion please check Converting to PDF File

In case you need to manipulate/edit existing PDF documents, then please try using Aspose.Pdf.Kit. Product Overview

I hope further details regarding particular products will be shared by respective representative from each time shortly. In case I have not properly understood your requirement or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.