I’ve spent tons of time on investigation exception (below) that was occurred on the simplest line of code:
When I lost the last drop of hope I started flipping through logs and accidentally discovered another stacktrace from aspose.Imaging, that was more informative and told about problems with locale.
Then I found this thread: Support for Russian Culture Name: en-RU (Java)
The decision was to update the primary language on mac to Russian to adjust my locale to
Please, make a handling exception with the wrong locale in Aspose.Words talkative.
com.aspose.words.FileCorruptedException: The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded. at ru.croc.ctp.just.general.barcode.BarcodePrinterServiceTest.test1([BarcodePrinterServiceTest.java:82](https://barcodeprinterservicetest.java:82/)) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at ru.croc.ctp.just.general.barcode.BarcodePrinterServiceTest.test1([BarcodePrinterServiceTest.java:82](https://barcodeprinterservicetest.java:82/))
Helpful exception from aspose.Imaging:
Caused by: com.aspose.imaging.coreexceptions.FrameworkException: Failed to set license. Details: Culture Name: en-RU is not a supported culture at com.aspose.imaging.License.setLicense(Unknown Source) at ru.croc.ctp.just.general.rendition.AsposeImagingLicenseConfigurator.doSetLicense([AsposeImagingLicenseConfigurator.java:25](https://asposeimaginglicenseconfigurator.java:25/)) at ru.croc.ctp.cmf.aspose.configurator.AbstractAsposeLicenseConfigurator.configure([AbstractAsposeLicenseConfigurator.java:71](https://abstractasposelicenseconfigurator.java:71/)) ... 142 common frames omitted