Fileds not printed

Hi all,

When I print or convert to PDF with aspose the attached document, some fileds are missing during the processing

I use the lasterd version of Aspose.Total (17.2.0.0)

System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = New System.Globalization.CultureInfo(“fr-CH”)

Dim ps As New System.Drawing.Printing.PrinterSettings

ps.PrinterName = “GLOBAZTEST”

Aspose.Words.Fonts.FontSettings.DefaultInstance.DefaultFontName = “Arial”

'Définit la police par défaut

Dim file As String = “2436731_528”

Dim Stream As Stream = System.IO.File.OpenRead(“Z:” & file & “.doc”)

Dim MyloadOption As New Aspose.Words.LoadOptions

MyloadOption.LoadFormat = LoadFormat.Doc

Dim AsposeWord As New Aspose.Words.Document(Stream, MyloadOption)

AsposeWord.UpdateFields()

AsposeWord.Save(“Z:” & file & “.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf)

AsposeWord.Print(ps)

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-14941. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

I have found a workarround for my issue. If you look good, the array is out of the right margin.

See the attachement.

If I reduce the array, printing and conversion are OK.

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your feedback. It is nice to hear from you that you have found the workaround of this issue. If you re-save your document using MS Word and print it using Aspose.Words, you will get the correct output.

You are facing this issue due to missing feature WORDSNET-832 (Make table layout as close to Word as possible) which is related to your issue. We will inform you via this forum thread once your issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14941) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.5 update also available on NuGet.