FileName field when saving as PDF

Hi, when saving as PDF the FileName field in the file is the PDF filename, not the original Word filename.

Is it possible to not update this? I have tried not calling UpdateFields, and setting it manually as outlined in Update FILENAME field on save but neither of these seem to work.

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document and output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

No problem, here they are. I’ve removed everything except the footer with the problem.

I noticed that a fresh docx in Word 2010 doesn’t display this behaviour.

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11244. Our development team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11244) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.