Files created in Aspose.PDF for .NET 17.2.0 won't print in Sierra 10.12.5

I work for a managed services provider for small- and medium-sized businesses. A user at one of our customers cannot print PDF files that were forwarded to her from a third-party. A little digging yielded that the problem files were created using Aspose.PDF for .NET 17.2.0. She is able to print all other PDFs using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Preview, and Chrome. Her endpoint is a MacBook Pro i5 2.7 13" early 2015 model running Sierra 10.12.5. I checked to make sure that Adobe Acrobat and Preview were both up-to-date (which they are) and that OS X is up-to-date (it is). After some searching in these forums, I found that there were similar issues with Aspose in an earlier version of OS X (reference: Printing error Mac OS X 10.7.5). Is there a known resolution for these issues?

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share a sample PDF document causing this problem, so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your patience.

I have further tested the scenario where I have used Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.6 in Visual Studio 2015 to create a PDF document on Windows 10 (x64) and as per my observations, the resultant PDF is properly being printed using inkcloud soft printer installed over MAC OS X Sierra 10.12.6 where I have used default viewer Application to display the document.

As requested earlier, can you please share the input files causing trouble at your client end, so that we can further look into this matter. Meanwhile I have also attached the output PDF generated over my end.

[C#]

//
load PDF file with attachment
Document doc = new Document();

// add page to pages collection of Document instance

doc.Pages.Add();

// create TextFragment object

Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextFragment fragment = new TextFragment("Hello World... 78");

// add textfragment to paragraphs collection of Page instance

doc.Pages[1].Paragraphs.Add(fragment);

// save updated file with link to attachment file

doc.Save("c:/pdftest/SampleFile.pdf");