Files with text and images in Tables not rendering properly

Hi,

We’ve run into a conversion issue when our customers are adding text and images in cells. The resulting PDF has all images and fonts layered and the images cover up most of the text.

I’ve attached the source and resulting PDF files of a project where I’ve duplicated the issue.

We are running Aspose.Words for .NET version 9.8.0

Thanks,

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I managed to reproduce your problem. I has linked your request to the appropriate issue in our defect database. Once problma will be resolved, we will notify you immediately.
The problem related to the fact that we do not fully support the flow shape objects. You can change your original document to avoid the use of this method of placement.

I would like to add. The
problem occurs because Tight and Through wrapping styles are not
supported during rendering yet. The four wrapping types now supported cover the majority of user
scenarios. Although Tight and Through are used rarely, we are very
likely to support them in one of the further versions.

Also we decided we are not going to implement the Tight and Through text wrapping options right now. We are postponing these features until we catch up on some other planned features. We will get back to decide on Tight and Through later in 2011.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2219) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4332;WORDSNET-4333) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(9)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7458) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.