Fill patterns not close to original

Excel fill pattern after conversion using Aspose even at high PPI (900) setting is not close to the original. This makes it hard reading the text in the pattern. See attached files.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template file(s).

After an initial test and while closely comparing the original template file Vs rendered PDF file format, I observed the issue as you mentioned. The Fill patterns are not so crisp and matched with original patterns in the rendered PDF file format. I simply convert the Excel template file to PDF file format via Aspose.Cells APIs, see the s screen shot for comparisons or difference for better elaboration:
http://prntscr.com/6pdrn9

I have logged an investigation ticket with an id “CELLSNET-43531” for your sisue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

hello, do you have any news on the progress on the subject? Because I work on program and I block on this point

@SylvainAxonCable,

Could you share your input Excel file and output PDF file for evaluation. You may zip the files prior attaching. We will check it soon.

file.zip (245.3 KB)
here is the source file and the PDF file. The fill areas are very different between the source file and PDF.
I am using aspose.cell .NET 20.9
thank you

@SylvainAxonCable,

Please notice I am able to reproduce the issue using your template file. I have attached your case with the existing ticket “CELLSNET-43531” which is still Open. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

file.zip (35.8 KB)
Is there a link to a problem my client found with excel document forms?
I attach the files

@SylvainAxonCable,

We found your issue is a bit different with the original issue (“CELLSNET-43531”). We have decided to lot another ticket “CELLSNET-47597” to sort it out precisely. Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

We reproduced the issue and logged a separate ticket for it as following:
CELLSNET-47598 - Shapes and other formattings are not rendered fine in Excel to PDF rendering

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@SylvainAxonCable,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.9.2 (attached)

Your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-47597”) should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.9.2 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.4 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.9.2 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.4 MB)

Hello,
I only saw your message today, because I was on holiday.
I can’t download the “.NET 4.0.Zip” file because I didn’t create the topic (I think), is there another way to get it?
Thank you
Sylvain

@SylvainAxonCable,
You can download latest fix version from DropBox link here.

Thank you
Sylvain

@SylvainAxonCable,

You are welcome.

@SylvainAxonCable,
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.9.9 (attached)

Your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-47598”) should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.9.2 For .Net4.0.Zip

Thanks, it works great.
Sylvain

@SylvainAxonCable,

Good to know that your issue is resolved by the new fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47597) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.10. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi. You may also get the version @ Nuget repos. (NuGet Gallery | Aspose.Cells 20.10.0).

Hello,
I downloaded version 2.10.0 of the package and put it into production.
Thank you

@SylvainAxonCable,

You are welcome.