Fill PDF form and keep Reader Extensions

Hello,

I want to fill a PDF form with values. The saved document should be editable and storeable in Adobe Reader.

With the attached PDFs “Einheitsantrag.pdf” and "“Einheitsantrag_Copy.pdf” I got no success.
I tryed this:

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form pdfForm = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form(“Einheitsantrag.pdf”);
[//Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form](https://aspose.pdf.facades.form/) pdfForm = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form(“Einheitsantrag_Copy.pdf”);
pdfForm.FillField(“Vorname”, “Max”);
pdfForm.FillField(“Name, Titel”, “Mustermann, Dr.”);
pdfForm.Save(“Einheitsantrag_filled.pdf”);

I use Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.3.0.

When I open the filled PDF in Adobe Reader there is a message: “…extensions are not more available…” and the document is not editable.
Alternatively I tryed to fill a copy of the PDF file, which I copied in Adobe Acrobat. When I open the filled PDF in Adobe Reader there is a message: “Form informations cannot be saved…”. In this case the form is editable but not storeable with informations.

Is it possible to get it editable and storable with informations?

Best Regards
Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for using our products.

Please visit the following link for required information on How to Preserve Extended Rights feature while working with Forms

In case you still face the same problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thank you very much.

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form pdfForm = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form("Einheitsantrag.pdf", "Einheitsantrag.pdf");
pdfForm.FillField("Vorname", "Max");
pdfForm.FillField("Name, Titel", "Mustermann, Dr.");
pdfForm.Save();

works.