FillField

I previously had an issue w/ PDF.Kit and the “fitFont” value. As resolved in another thread - I have moved to using Aspose.PDF instead and the font is adjust properly. That being said - the files don’t appear to be keeping the correct fonts.

The form fields are set to use Verdana (some bold, some regular) and the resulting PDF seems to use a different sans serif font. If I flatten the form - the new font is all you see. If I leave the form editable - you can see the font change when you go to edit the field.

I thought this might be related to the “fitFontSize” value - and that the font was being “adjusted” - but it seems the same no matter what I place in that field.

Please advise.

Bill

Attached are the SOURCE and MERGED pdf files.

Hi Bill,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template and resultant files.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-33086. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any updates against your issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33086) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.