FillImageField Exception

I am attempting to insert an image into an ImageField in a PDF that was created with LiveCycle Designer 8.0 with extended rights assigned with Acrobat Pro. However I receive an exception when the process reaches the FillImageField step. I believe it’s being called correctly, however still no successful merge . I have attached a screenshot of the error message, as well as the pdf file and source code.

Thanks,

George W.

Hi George,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. While testing the scenario with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.2.1, we have managed to reproduce the reported issue and logged it in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-37017 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37017) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi George,

As stated above your reported issue has been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0. XFA.SetFieldImage method was added. This method allows to set image for XFA field using DOM approach. Please check sample code snippet as following.

Document doc = new
Document(“doc.pdf”);<o:p></o:p>

FileStream fs = new FileStream("image.jpg", FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read);

doc.Form.XFA.SetFieldImage("form1[0].ImageField1[0]", fs);

doc.Save("37017-1.pdf");

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,