We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Filling Radio Button based on value

Good morning. I have a Radio Button Group with no text titles for each item. I was hoping to select the appropriate item by value. Can this be done?

vb.net

So instead of form.fillfield("RadioGroup1", "Female") it would be something like form.fillfield("RadioGroup1", 2)

Sincerely,

I should add the file for your reference. A good example is CheckBox58 and CheckBox54.

Sincerely,

Dear bnye,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Pdf.Kit!

I am not very clear about your question. Presently, Kit selected the appropriate item by its value: Form.FillField(String fieldName, String value). I guess from the example Form.fillfield("RadioGroup1", 2) what you want is to select the radio/check box by value's "index", instead of the value itself, am I right? Hope for your reply.

Thanks & Best regards.

Exactly. Take a look at the PDF Radio Button fields in the attached form. They have no value. Thus causing invalid form merging.

Sincerely,

Any word on this.

Dear Bnye,

Now I know your needs exactly. The new support for index selecting will be provided in the next release. And if you are much eager to use it, we can provide you an evaluation version. The ETA is 7 days.

Thanks & Best regards.