Filling Space between lines

Hi,

im a few weeks into Aspose and using 4 connected lines i created forms.

Now i want to fill those form with an specific Color.
Is this even possible as the lines are only connected because their coords are matching?

I hope you unterstand my Problem, my english is actually not the best :D

Sincerely,

Crazkur

Hi Crazkur,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share the input PDF file and code snippet, so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Hi,

it's only an Output PDF File as i generate it with aspose but i attached it anyways. You can see the Polygons i want to fill with color.

I added the code used to draw lines, but i cut some things out and it needs objects from the classes i defined.
So it wont work like it's there in the .txt but maybe it's enough for you to understand how it's supposed to be working.

Sincerely,
Crazkur

Hi Crazkur,

Thanks for sharing the sample files.

I have tried replicating the issue using shared code snippet but as there are many custom variables defined and in order to replicate the issue, we need some sample project and input PDF document. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Hi,

i was afraid, that would happen so i prepared a .rar with the Project, an Input XML file and the matching Output Pdf. I used VS 2012.

Some stuff in the Project is in german so you could have some Trouble understanding the comments.

When starting my program a gui will open. Just use the FilePicker to get my Input XML into the sourcefile, leave Destfile blank as it sets itself. Choose "Pdf erstellen" at the Options, ignore the Checkbox and cklick "Go".

The created Pdf should open after a few seconds.

In the Pdf you should be able to see the lines i want to fill with Color. I know my Project is kinda complex but I hope you can understand what i want to do now.

Sincerely,
Crazkur

Hi Crazkur,

Thanks for sharing the sample project.

We are working on testing the scenario and will get back to you soon.
I found a solution for my Problem.

Thanks for your effort anyway :)

Greetings,

Crazkur

Hi Crazkur,

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

We are glad to hear that your problem is resolved. Please continue using our API’s and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.