We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Filtering downloaded messages

Good evening.
I use your library to download messages. When I try to download messages using a request with a specific encoding, filtering by message subject and by date gives an error “AE_1_1_0011 BAD Command syntax error”. The request is as follows - {CHARSET KOI8-R ((‘Subject’ Contains ‘поддержка’)&(‘InternalDate’ = ‘26-Mar-2020’))}. If I use filter only by subject or date, then everything works. Please help me figure it out.
I apologize in advance for mistakes.

@narkaram,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please try using latest Aspose.Email 20.2 on your end. In case there is still an issue then please share the source file along with used sample code reproducing the issue on your end.

Thanks, I will try!

Updating the library didn’t help. Here is a project that reproduces the error.

@narkaram,

I have observed the part of sample code shared by you. As requested earlier, please provide a working sample code where you have specified the query along with test account details that we may use on our end to access and help you further.

I updated the repository, now there is data from two mails. Each one has a different error.

@narkaram,

As requested earlier, please provide a working sample code where you have specified the query along with test account details that we may use on our end to access and help you further.

Data from two test accounts are already registered in the repository.

@narkaram,

I regret to share that I didn’t understand your following comment.

We need to have a working sample project along with test account access that we may used on our end to investigate and helping you further.

Line 29 shows two mailing addresses - https://github.com/narkaram/AsposeEmail/blob/master/Form1.cs#L29
Line 30 shows two passords -
https://github.com/narkaram/AsposeEmail/blob/master/Form1.cs#L30

When sending the same request on the indicated two mails, different errors occur

@narkaram,

I have worked with the sample code shared and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID EMAILNET-39773 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Good, Thank you!

@narkaram,

You are welcome. We will notify you once the issue will be addressed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39773) have been fixed in this update.

1 Like