Final PDF is inverted

Hi,

I’m converting a Word document to Pdf format and saving this Pdf document using doc.Save(Path), where Path looks like “C:…\Name.docx”

Later, I’m trying to write into that Pdf document using a VB6 DLL which uses AspPdf to do it, but when I see the final document, it’s completly inverted! (If I open it directly with Adobe it doesn’t look wrong)

It only occurs with Aspose.Words documents, so is there any Saving-Option I have to use?

Thanks and regards,
Mariola

Hi Mariola,

Thanks for your inquiry. In order to resolve this issue, I would like you to attach following documents:

Input Word document - You are passing to Aspose.Words to instantiate Document object,
Output PDF document - that is generated after conversion via Document.Save method and
Final PDF document - Inverted PDf file.
I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information. Moreover, to specify additional options when saving a document into the Pdf format, please visit the following link:

PdfSaveOptions Class

If we can help with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Hi,
How can I attach you the documents?
Thanks

Hi
Thanks for your request. Please, click “Replay” button and on the bottom of page you will see File attachment “Add/Update” button.
Best regards,

Hi,
I send you the documents:
Input Word document - Fist.docx
Output PDF document - Second.pdf
Final PDF document -* Third.pdf
Thanks!!

Hi Mariola,

Thanks for providing the additional information.

Firstly, using the latest version of Aspose.Words, I managed to convert your input document (First.docx) to PDF successfully. There seems to be no problem in this conversion.

Secondly, it maybe that the issue only occurs when you modify the generated PDF (Second.pdf) using AspPDF and VB6 dll files. If this is found to be the case, could you please double check if you are using the latest release versions of these tools? Also, please visit the following link and try extracting the first page of Second.pdf. For me, there seems to be no problem in this extraction.

http://support.persits.com/pdf/demo_pages.aspx

Moreover, instead of using these tools, I recommend you to use Aspose.Pdf or Aspose.PDf.kit for any further post processing on Second.pdf. I hope, this will help.

Please let us know if you need more information, We are always glad to help you.

Best Regards,