Find and replace text with Emoji generates question mark boxes using C#

Here you are:

image.png (28.2 KB)

@Otter

Thanks for sharing the detail. It seems that this issue is related to MS Word. Please upgrade to the latest version of MS Word 2016. Hope this helps you.

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-19668 . You will be notified via this forum thread once there is an update available on it. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

As this is the standard version my organization is currently using, there is no way for end user to upgrade their word version. I will pass the finding along the chain and hope for the best.

Thanks!

@Otter

Thanks for the detail. Currently, this issue is under analysis phase. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on this issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19668) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.1 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.1 update.

Thank you! I have tried with the new version and the same problem still exists. :frowning:

@Otter

Please check the attached output document generated by the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 20.1. 20.1_ouput.zip (11.0 KB)

We suggest you please check the document at some other system using different MS Word version.

I think we have established last Dec that Aspose.Words .Net 19.11.0 also works with newer version of MS Word 2016. It is not working with the version of MS Word that my organization has chosen to use. We can’t upgrade the version as it locked by the IT department. The new version (20.1) didn’t fix it either.
Thanks!

@Otter

You are using lower version of Word 2016 that causes this issue. It is not a bug in Aspose.Words. The document.xml has the correct Emoji.