Find line count in a table cell

Hi Team,

Is there a way to find the line count in the table cell? There are two columns in a table, one contains some question and the other column has no.of respondents % in a bar, but the bars should be aligned based on the no.of lines in the first column. I am not able to find the no.of lines. I tried checking the character count for the first line and added a check to see if the count is > x then align the bars accordingly with some vertical padding.

But the problem is now the no.of columns is dynamic. Ex: If there are more no.of columns the line breaks in 30 th position if there are less columns then it breaks at 50 th so i need some dynamic code to identify what is the line count in the table cell so that i can align the bars accordingly.

Thanks,
Priya

Hi Priya,

I have observed your comments regarding line count inside table cell and regret to share that there is no option available to calculate the line counts inside table cell. It is all dynamic and depend on font size, font type and even cell dimensions. There is no such option available in API and even in PowerPoint to find the line count for the text inside table cell. Please share, If I may help you further in this regard.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,