Finding/replacing text in text box in header

I’m having major issues finding the (placeholder) text inside my Word templates, which are located in text boxes in the first page header. The placeholders are not in a table…

For Each section As Section In mDoc
Dim header As HeaderFooter = section.HeadersFooters(HeaderFooterType.HeaderFirst)
If Not IsNothing(header) Then
For Each drawing As DrawingML In header.GetChildNodes(NodeType.DrawingML, True)
Debug.WriteLine(drawing.Name)
Debug.WriteLine(drawing.ToTxt)
Debug.WriteLine(drawing.Range.Text)
Next
End If
Next

does find several items with names such as AutoShape 30, Text Box 2, Text Box 24 but neither of them actually prints my placeholders..

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Many thanks!
Hi Erik,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 14.1.0 and see how it goes on your side. I hope, this helps. You can download it from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

In case the problem still remains, please create a standalone (runnable) simple console application that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please also attach your input Word document you're getting this problem with here for testing. As soon as you share these pieces of information, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Thanks, newest version indeed seems to solve my problems.